Honda S2000 / Harold Laudeus
One day, when I talked with a teacher of DMM Eikaiwa, we discussed about the Japanese light vehicle. At that time, I could not explain about that at all. So I am going to summarize here.
First of all, the Japanese light vehicle's specification is following.
- Total length: Under 3,400mm
- Total width: Under 1,480mm
- Total hight: Under 2,000mm
- Engine displacement: Under 660cc
- Seat capacity: Under 4 people
- Cargo capacity: Under 350kg
These data is sometime too technical for ordinaly people to understand. So I think I should explain more understandable.
I think the first reason why the Japanese light vehicle is chosen is the lower tax. When somebody choose a small car, maybe the lower tax is high priority.
I think it is enough, and next time I can explain from these data hopefully.